- Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company’s identification details are set out below. The present Internet portal is put at the service of the users by the entity, whose identifying data are
|Company Name:||REINA MARIN S.L|
|TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER:||B29769619|
|Registered Address:||Calle Denis Belgrano 3, 29015 Málaga|
|Phone:||+34 680 19 32 74|
This legal notice sets out the general conditions governing access to and use of this website, hereinafter referred to as “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our customers and access to them is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time when the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must read carefully the present Legal Warning in each one of the occasions in which it is proposed to use the Web, since this one and its conditions of use gathered in the present Legal Warning can undergo modifications.
Some of the Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to REINA MARIN S.L. customers may be subject to specific conditions, regulations and instructions which, where applicable, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and which must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service is provided.
- Intellectual and industrial property
This website and its contents are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
REINA MARIN S.L is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The brands, commercial names or distinctive signs are the property of REINA MARIN S.L., whether they are industrial or intellectual property, and access to the Portal does not confer any right to the aforementioned brands, commercial names and/or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT the property of REINA MARIN S.L are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognised as such by our company. They only appear on the REINA MARIN S.L website for the purposes of promotion and information gathering. These owners may request the modification or elimination of information belonging to them.
The User is obliged to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to REINA MARIN S.L. or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the portal for purposes that are harmful to the property or interests of REINA MARIN S.L or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of REINA MARIN S.L or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
In accordance with the legislation in force, the User must abstain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, except in cases authorised by law or with the express consent of REINA MARIN S.L. or the person holding the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproducing or copying for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extracting and/or reusing all or a substantial part of the Contents that make up the Portal as well as the databases that REINA MARIN S.L. makes available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below, without being unaware of them, avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only connect with the home page or main page of the Portal but it cannot reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc).
- In any case, it is forbidden, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that involve the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with contents outside the Portal so that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deceit in users regarding the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of REINA MARIN S.L or (IV) is otherwise prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement regarding REINA MARIN S.L, its partners, employees, customers or the quality of the services it provides may be made from the page introducing the link.
- Under no circumstances will it be stated on the page containing the link that REINA MARIN S.L has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of REINA MARIN S.L within the sender’s page is prohibited, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by REINA MARIN S.L and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
- The page establishing the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own or third party content: (I) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that REINA MARIN S. L subscribes to, backs, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, whether legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of REINA MARIN S.L. in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the sender’s website.
- Exclusion of liability
REINA MARIN S.L. accepts no responsibility for decisions taken based on the information provided on the Portal, nor for damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained from the Portal.
4.2 For the quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of REINA MARIN S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
REINA MARIN S.L. accepts no responsibility for any damage caused to Users’ or third parties’ computer equipment during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Service availability
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport via telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation are not the responsibility of REINA MARIN S.L. Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, cancelled or become inaccessible prior to or at the same time as the Portal service is provided.
REINA MARIN S.L. accepts no responsibility for any damage or harm of any kind caused to Users due to faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal’s service while it is being provided or prior to it.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, REINA MARIN S.L. acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content, he/she may notify REINA MARIN S.L. in accordance with the procedure and effects established in clause 6, without this notification entailing any obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites imply the existence of agreements with the persons responsible for or owners of the same, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of REINA MARIN S.L with the statements, contents or services provided.
REINA MARIN S.L is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, lack of updating, unavailability, error or uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites, nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to REINA MARIN S.L
- Data protection.
You can consult our Data Protection policy (link) to find out how we use your personal data.
- Communication of activities of an illicit and inappropriate nature
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent or immoral, they may contact REINA MARIN S.L, indicating the following:
- Personal details of the communicator: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the event of a violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal details of the owner of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
- You must also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, if appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the caller;
- An express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by REINA MARIN S.L. of the communication provided for in this clause will not, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, imply effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the caller.
Likewise, the title certifying the legitimacy of the holder of the rights must be provided and, if applicable, the representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the person making the claim; express declaration that the information contained in the claim is exact.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the means allowed by law. Those relating to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
REINA MARIN S.L reserves the right to make any changes it considers appropriate to its website without prior notice, and may change, remove or add both the content and services provided through the website and the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will come into force from the moment of their publication.
- Social Networks
REINA MARIN S.L. is present on various social networks and platforms, therefore when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those established by each platform, in which REINA MARIN S.L. does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law. Provided that the applicable law allows the waiver of the established legal jurthe conditions, the courts of Malaga are designated as the jurisdiction to settle any disputes, and the user expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond.